The Walawwa is a fully air=conditioned modern Bungalow, with similarities to the typical manor houses from colonial times. The Walawwa is set in the middle of our eco-retreat which really gives it the prominence it deserves. This bungalow gives you the modern comforts inside with all the rustic features in the verandah. The verandah is the ideal place to sit back and relax over a book or a cup of tea for you to enjoy the open skies with an impeccable view of our very own home grown coconut trees and the waterfront.
- Two interconnecting Double Rooms with a double bed in each,
- Two interconnecting attics with the capacity to have 2 single mattresses each
- Two Modern Toilets including Showers with hot water supply
- A large verandah with Sri Lanka’s famous easy chairs, 2 day beds and hammocks
- Outside shower which is open to the sky for that natural rustic feel
The Walawwa can easily accommodate groups of 8-10 people (including children).